Pages

January 16, 2016

2016 .....a new year

Happy New Year to all of you.  It's never too late, is it?

All is well at the Williams house....
Ron and I are doing well and looking forward to a healthy year ahead.

We released some patterns in December that can be seen on our web site.  

There are two new ones that will be at our distributors soon.
First, Sing to the LORD.  It is the second release in our "These Are My Sheep." line of designs.


I love sheep.

Probably why I design so many of them.

The second design uses a fun deep pink fabric called Red Pear from Weeks Dye Works.  
The design is Loving You and if you would like, you could switch the fabric out easily.  
This design and one from December revive the "All Dolled Up" line of designs that use optional buttons and beads.  It's your choice should you wish to use them.


Vonna has this finished into a sweet pillow.  
Our release last month, Snowy Winter uses the same finish.
The twine tacked at the corners hangs beautifully from a peg or handle.

There are a few of you that have followed Gracie for her entire life.......here she is this Christmas......picture perfect for momma so I could get this shot.




Thanks for visiting,
Diane

13 comments:

  1. Love the new designs. Gracie is so sweet looking.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! What lovely new designs you are releasing! Love the snapshot of Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Great new releases coming up. Oh what a sweet pic of Gracie. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! The shot of Gracie is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year to you and Ron, glad all is well. Love the new designs...and of course Gracie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. che delizia e il cagnolino un amore
    ciao
    silvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, I love your design "Sing to the Lord"! It's wonderful. :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific new designs! I'm so happy to hear from you and learn that you and your husband are doing well. Wishing you a blessed 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both your new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you also! May 2016 be a very healthy and happy year for you and Ron! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sheep too!
    And I love your designs, I will soon begin with the sheep virtues:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! You have been very-very nice!!!! Route 66 is my favorit! I Love !!!

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane