Pages

August 15, 2014

August Releases

I have waited a year to release this pattern!  It was originally scheduled to come out in September last year but instead we found ourselves dealing with Ron's cancer.

It's Route 66!  

It's complete with the states the route travels through, the dash line in the highway, and a little camper trailer and vintage car to give it a retro feel.


The map is made of of half crosses which makes stitching this design much easier.

I think I'll finish mine into a tote but wouldn't it make a great scrapbook or photo album cover for your travels?

Also this month we are releasing the September Calendar Girl.  It's apple picking time!


Next month's girl could very well be my favorite.........it's my birthday month so I may have favored it slightly while designing.  :)  

Are you stitching all twelve girls individually?  Do you have any creative ideas for showcasing them?

Happy Stitching,
Diane

9 comments:

  1. Route 66 is a fun one ! Love the september girl. I stitch them all seperate and each month I display it in my baskets with other cross stitch little cushions. But I have to stitch several because I have been so busy with quilting lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You have been very-very nice!!!! Route 66 is my favorit! I Love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rocky Mountain Region of EGA just had their seminar at teh beginning of August. It's theme was Route 66.
    Our name tags all had it on, we received a lunchbox with it on, had a lecture one evening on Route 66 (mostly about New Mexico).
    It would have been a great place to release it. Instant audience.
    JHM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am slowing stitching the Calendar Girls Series. I love them. I stitched January and put it on a pillow for my cowgirl, Granddaughter(14). She rides and competes in rodeos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce did you stitch Cowgirl Country for her? http://tumbleweedsbylhn.blogspot.com/2014/02/cowgirl-country.html

      Delete
  5. Route 66 is such a neat design! I love road trips. The calendar girls are always cute. Speaking of Ron how's that cowboy doing?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's doing very well thank you! A few long-standing problems but he's managing!

      Delete
  6. Route 66 looks like a lot of fun, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see more designs. Praying for you and your husband good health.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane